Is it time to hit the road on your motorcycle? You’ll want to enjoy every minute of it safely, so don’t forget to contact Anderson-Watkins Insurance for your motorcycle insurance. We’ll make sure you are protected if you’re in an accident or your motorcycle is stolen.
Why do you need motorcycle insurance?
Most states require you to have motorcycle liability insurance to help pay for property damage or injuries suffered by others in an accident you cause. Motorcycle insurance will help with the financial burden of accidents. If you choose to have comprehensive coverage, then you will have help with the cost of repairs to your motorcycle if damaged from fire, theft, vandalism, severe weather, falling objects, and hitting or being hit by an animal.
Our professional insurance agents will assist you with all of your questions and concerns. We want you to be safe on the road and enjoy your bike whether it’s a Harley, Honda or a scooter.
Contact us today!
Some common questions for motorcycle insurance coverage:
- Are there any discounts for motorcycle insurance?
- How much medical and liability coverage should I have?
- What if I cause the accident? How much coverage do I need?
- What is the process for claims?
- Is there a difference in cost for the type and style bike I own?